Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jew Job, New House, Same Problems

I have changed jobs a couple of times. I am now working a real full time position, no more temp crap for me. I am doing administrative and bookkeeping stuff for a local construction company, and I love my job. It is very busy and kind of stressful but still good.

We moved a few months ago into a new house. I am still trying to get settled in and unpacked. U and I are doing ok. We have had our rocky spots like everyone else, but overall I suppose we are pretty good. The kids are great. My baby started kindergarden this past fall. He was so excited about it, but I couldn’t help but feel a little sad. It is so depressing to think that my little boy is growing up so fast.

School is still school for me. I have 16 classes left, and am struggling now. Between the kids and work and sports and life in general school is taking a backburner and I am getting farther and farther behind.